ShapeShifters!

We are an alliance dedicated to crushing the Natars, clearing our enemies armies from the field, and building that stupid WW!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

DAVI appliacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davyd

DAVI appliacation Empty
PostSubject: DAVI appliacation   DAVI appliacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 am

I am a player on US1 in travian... I would like to apply for the ShapeShifter alliance. I have sent an IGM to Alphabet killer, but I will now fill out the real application and send that too.

-Why are you interested in our group?

I want to be part of a strong and active alliance. I play this game a lot and enjoy the social aspect as well as the 'war game' element. I like to attack things, but I have chosen to be an Anvil for the first half of this server.

Started on the first day and my Pop is now 231, ranked 600

Tribe = Roman

Coord = -23, -21

Only have one village, but I am close to settlers. Next village in maybe 4 -5 days.

I have been very very heavy into field growth. I have left my other buildings small until recently. I produce at approximately 400 of each resource /hr. I brought all fields up to 7 first and then I am making one field of each time into a 10, so I can get the upgrade buildings. I have already reserached all my ground troops infintry types.

I love to attack and consider myself an active and invading player, however, I have decided to play as a "anvil" for the first half of this game. I have built 100+ defensive troops already (mostly Pratorians) and I would be happy to send Reinforcements to allies. I love getting HERO EXP....

I have had ZERO attacks.

I am a very aggressive player, while I am always polite, I love to stay up and send waves of attacks or surprize a player with massive REIN at the last minute. And Yes, I do use GOLD

I am leaving FEAR, they suck and are weak. They are disorganized and have very very little Defense. I was being asked by many players for REIN help (which I gave of course) but there were just too many needing help and not enough active energetic people. I am happy to be out of that weak alliance and Applying to better ones. (I do have a good sense of their strengths and weaknesses though)

I plan of seeing this game until the end. I would like to have a bunch of my villas all close to me. Last server I really focussed too much on 15 croppers and not enough on a strong defensable possition. I just got too spread out and I am going to try a Zerg villa growth here in alittle. Many villas close together. It fits with my Anvil strategy.

I am on Travian constantly. I own my own company and I have to be at a computer most of the day. i have a friend in Amsterdam who watches the account at night and I use my iPhone to check in while I travel or if I am out at the lake.

This is only my second server and I am still new to the game. I am always excited to get help from more experienced players... I am a SyFy fan, and computer nerd, an avid reader and movie watcher. I love history and war games...I am a good and loyal friend and ally.

THANKS!
davyd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

DAVI appliacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVI appliacation   DAVI appliacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 am

I think you could fit in but i would suggest right NOW either choose one or the other... you can either be an anvil or a hammer. if you try to do both you will end up weak in both.
Back to top Go down
http://shapeshifters.forumotion.com

DAVI appliacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShapeShifters! :: Welcome :: Application-
Jump to: